Social Media Marketing Manager
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
We are seeking a dynamic, strategic, and seasoned Social Media Marketing Manager to become a valuable member of our team. This position will be responsible for overseeing the company's social media presence and will be instrumental in driving the ongoing growth of our brand. The perfect candidate should be a collaborative team player with a solid grasp of strategy and the ability to execute it successfully with a focus on compelling social media initiatives.
What You’ll Do:Strategy:
- Discover, present, and execute on ways social media marketing can help us leverage trends to amplify the brand, product launches, and campaigns
- Manage the short and long term strategic planning of Slowtide’s social media channels with the goal being to grow and engage audiences by channel
- Continuously monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our social media strategy and pivot as necessary
- Define success metrics and share results with leadership, identifying wins and areas for improvement
- Ensure we have sustained growth in the influencer program, taking an extremely proactive approach with identifying new individuals to work with that can drive brand KPIs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to strengthen and grow a best-in-class paid ad strategy via influencer content.
Social / Community Management:
- Manage scheduling/posting content, responding to consumer engagements, and all other aspects of running our social accounts. Monitor/post on Pinterest, Linkedin and Facebook on a seasonal basis.
- Understand Slowtide’s brand voice and use it to effectively communicate and engage on our social channels.
- Develop and own the strategy for Slowtide’s ambassador program to grow and nurture our audience.
- Manage all Slowtide content creators: Provide deliverables, available budget + due dates. Fulfill product requests. Create a deck outlining brand direction + moodboard. Approve final content.
- Proactively manage Influencer Strategy by monitoring and tracking social media posts from influencers and bloggers
- Manage budget for Influencer Seeding / Strategy
- Monitor and approve consumer submitted imagery (UGC) onsite and social media platforms.
- Stay up to date on the latest daily trends and propose content concepts based on what is trending.
- Support Paid Ad Manager and digital designer for shooting + editing content for Paid Ads.
- Concept, edit + schedule content weekly for Slowtide’s social media.
- Create or work with content creators to create engaging and on-brand organic + paid social content across platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Facebook
- Manage the blog section of Slowtide’s site.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience managing social media strategy on behalf of a brand
- Experience building and executing social media campaigns and calendars
- Proficient in social management and analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized with an eye for aesthetics
- Knowledge of channel-specific features by platform and emerging trends
- Experience creating engaging social media content, especially reels and TikToks
- Self-motivated independent worker
- Able to adapt and wear multiple hats