Brand Partnership Coordinator
Elevate your career as a Brand Partnership Coordinator at Slowtide, where you're not just creating leads but forging powerful connections. Our ongoing collaborations read like a who's who of iconic brands: Kith, Vans, Coors, Grateful Dead, WSL, Jack Johnson, Toyota, Ohana Festival, Sea-Doo, Ace Hotel, MLB, and a host of others. We're seeking a dynamic candidate who thrives on seizing opportunities, someone who can't wait to dive in each day to build an expansive web of contacts with top decision-makers. You'll be the architect of essential meetings, introducing the remarkable possibilities of Slowtide's custom and corporate partnerships to influential figures and high-profile brands across the nation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead Generation: The primary responsibility is to generate new outbound leads. This involves identifying potential partners and clients for Slowtide's corporate and custom brand partnerships.
- Client Relationship Management: Building and nurturing relationships with key decision-makers at target companies and brands. This may involve daily interactions to establish a network of contacts including phone calls, emails, texts, and/or social media.
- Meeting Execution: Setting up meetings with potential partners and clients to introduce Slowtide's custom and corporate partnership opportunities.
- Market Research: Researching and identifying potential partners in the market, understanding their needs, and how Slowtide's offerings can benefit them.
- Networking: Establishing a nationwide network of contacts in the corporate and custom brand partnership space.
- Reporting: Tracking and reporting on the progress of lead generation and partnership development efforts.
WHO YOU ARE
- Aggressive Results-Driven Approach: The ideal candidate should be proactive and assertive in their approach to generate results. They should have a strong drive to meet and exceed goals.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills are crucial for reaching out to key decision-makers and presenting Slowtide's partnership opportunities effectively.
- Networking Abilities: The role requires the ability to build and maintain a network of contacts in the industry.
- Market Knowledge: Understanding the market, including knowledge of brands and potential partnership opportunities, is essential.
- Sales and Business Development Experience: Experience in sales, lead generation, or business development can be beneficial.
- Organizational Skills: Managing leads and setting up meetings requires good organizational skills.
- Team Collaboration: Coordinating with the Brand Partnership Manager to ensure a smooth partnership development process.
- Brand Knowledge: Familiarity with Slowtide's products and existing partnerships is important to represent the company effectively.
- Proven B2B Experience: A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in the B2B arena is a prerequisite.
- Relationship-Building Enthusiast: An inherent passion for connecting with individuals and cultivating meaningful relationships is a must.
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation: Mastery of organizational, communication, and presentation skills is required.
- Market Prowess: Proficiency in market research, client prospecting, and the ability to engage with decision-makers to initiate vital business relationships are prerequisites.
- Collaborative Sales Aptitude: Demonstrated ability to seamlessly collaborate with sales closers to strategize, schedule, and execute high-quality meetings that lead to substantial, high-value transactions.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Possessing a startup mentality, including resourcefulness, creativity, and a relentless commitment to continuous improvement in order to maintain a best-in-class status.
- Sales Passion: A fervent passion for sales, brand development, challenging the status quo in an established industry, and, naturally, an unwavering dedication to towels.
Slowtide created a new medium for art, catering to a love of the beach, nature, travel, and comfort. Started by three friends that left their corporate jobs, Slowtide took a category that was otherwise mundane and turned it into a work of art. Blending design and functionality, Slowtide collaborates with brands, artists, and photographers to bring beautiful, unique designs, all while maintaining premium, sustainable quality. Join Slowtide as we help pioneer change through community outreach, education, and donation.
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit, and we pride ourselves on being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team. When you work at Slowtide, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem-solve with innovative team members by your side.
You’ll love working at Slowtide because:
Opportunity for growth. Slowtide is a fast-growing startup with lots of opportunities for career development.
Flexibility. We encourage proper work/life balance. While we do work hard and put in a lot of hours, we also believe in the value of having a life outside of the workplace. Things like a flexible schedule, flexible time-off policy, and a hybrid remote/in-office schedule.
We value people and our team. Company culture is important to us. Things like team building off-sites, volunteering, and happy hours are just a few examples. We probably spend more time with our team than anyone else, so why not have fun together!
Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit. Being a part of a startup means that there’s never a dull moment and that you’ll likely be involved in a lot of opportunities that may fall outside of your typical job description. Whether it be helping with an event or being a part of cross-functional meetings, there are always new things to learn.
Free towels! (plus discounts for friends & family)