Slowtide, the leaders and innovators in the towel market, are looking to hire a Digital Designer.
In this role, you will develop and execute our website, social, and email marketing efforts in the efforts to increase our direct to consumer awareness.
What you'll do:
- Design and manage the creative process of all digital creative for website, email campaigns, paid social, organic social, and other digital channels.
- Conceptualize and design from campaign briefs to launches, create and work with marketing, sales and product design teams to execute.
- Ensure all creative assets are optimized for the platforms and devices they are being served on. Platform examples: Website, Email, Instagram, Etc. Device Examples: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Be the design lead for website UX/UI and be able to interface between ecommerce, marketing and website development teams to create wireframes to final webpage designs. QA the implementation of designs, review and audit the translation from design to production
- Conduct regular website audits to identify UX/UI improvements.
- Manage Digital Asset Manager and maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting.
- Participate in analytics review to be informed on overall performance and improvement needs for all digital creative and website UI/UX.
- Stay in the know of industry trends with frequent research; seek relevant educational opportunities
- Develop the digital marketing calendar across all channels and ensure timely execution
- Provide seasonal digital advertising assets and copy to agency partners
- Monitor digital advertising performance; devise and optimize strategies with agency partners
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar position
- Strong background in digital and UX/UI design preferred
- Must understand and have a proven track record with mobile-first design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Must be quantitative minded, have a passion for user-centered , and possess a curiosity for new technology.
- Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion on schedule and on budget.
- Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills. Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong presentation skills. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrate a passion for premium product and brand building.
- BA/BS degree in web design.
- Exceptional knowledge of entire Adobe suite
- Knowledge of Shopify, Google Analytics, Slack, Asana and Facebook Ads Manager
You’ll love working at Slowtide because:
Opportunity for growth. Slowtide is a fast-growing startup with lots of opportunities for career development.
Flexibility. We encourage proper work/life balance. While we do work hard and put in a lot of hours, we also believe in the value of having a life outside of the office. Things like a flexible schedule, flexible vacation, and work from home days.
We value people and our team. Company culture is important to us. Things like team off-sites, remote working, volunteering, and happy hours are just a few examples. We probably spend more time with our team than anyone else, so why not have fun together!
Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit. Being a part of a startup means that there’s never a dull moment and that you’ll likely be involved in a lot of opportunities that may fall outside of your typical job description. Whether it be helping with an event or being a part of cross-functional meetings, there are always new things to learn.
Free towels (plus discounts for friends & family)
Email Resume and Portfolio / Website Link to Jobs@slowtide.co