Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
Slowtide, the leaders and innovators in the towel market, are looking to hire a full time Marketing and PR Coordinator.
In this role, you will help manage the marketing calendar, press releases, product copy, blog posts, social copy, and email marketing in the efforts to increase our direct to consumer awareness.
What you'll do:
- Develop the digital marketing calendar across all channels and ensure timely execution
- Assist with copy for email, social and website
- Make recommendations with marketing ideas, website updates and relevant brand building
- Help Manage Digital Asset Manager and maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting
- Participate in analytics review to be informed on overall performance and improvement needs for all digital creative and website UI/UX
- Stay in the know of industry trends with frequent research; seek relevant educational opportunities
- Monitor digital advertising performance; devise and optimize strategies with agency partners
- Build seasonal seeding initiatives for global key stories and for North American based stylists/key opinion leader gifting programs in order to secure online influencer engagement
- Write seasonal Press Releases and manage press relationships
- Track and manage all expenses associated with seeding (product, materials, shipping, etc.) Manage and place promotional product orders and shipments
- Monitor and record ROI for all seeding placements
- Manage our affiliate program via shareasale
- Maintain and build Slowtide's North America media, key opinion leader, and celebrity contact database
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales Team to maximize key account partnership and present annual, seasonal, and monthly retail marketing initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure that the marketing initiatives are in-sync with Brand’s goals
- Manage Slowtide’s digital retail sales incentive program
- Visit Accounts and help with retail events
- Help on retail and consumer-facing events
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar position
- Strong background in digital marketing and public realtions
- Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion on schedule
- Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills. Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong presentation skills. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrate a passion for premium product and brand building
- Social media management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Slack, Asana and Facebook Ads Manager
Skills for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using Asana, Slack and Shopify
- 3 years of marketing experience, retail industry a plus
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks, with a high level of time management and attention to detail.
- Passionate about marketing, fashion, and/or action sports marketing a plus
You’ll love working at Slowtide because:
Opportunity for growth. Slowtide is a fast-growing startup with lots of opportunities for career development.
Flexibility. We encourage proper work/life balance. While we do work hard and put in a lot of hours, we also believe in the value of having a life outside of the office. Things like a flexible schedule, flexible vacation, and work from home days.
We value people and our team. Company culture is important to us. Things like team off-sites, remote working, volunteering, and happy hours are just a few examples. We probably spend more time with our team than anyone else, so why not have fun together!
Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit. Being a part of a startup means that there’s never a dull moment and that you’ll likely be involved in a lot of opportunities that may fall outside of your typical job description. Whether it be helping with an event or being a part of cross-functional meetings, there are always new things to learn.
Free towels (plus discounts for friends & family)
Email Resume to Jobs@slowtide.co