Ripple Performance Quick-Dry Travel Towel
Highly Absorbent & Quick-Drying - Absorbs 4X its weight in water. Dries 2x faster than a standard cotton towel and comes with a drawcord loop for easy drying.
Functional - Weighing in at 350 GSM, this ultra-durable towel has a terry-feeling texture to it, Sand-free, and easily packs down for travel or storage, making it an ideal companion for adventures.
Size - 30 x 60 in. | 76.2 x 152.4 cm.
Versatile - Perfect for Traveling, Camping, Hiking, Beach, Gym or wherever your adventures take you.Sustainable - Made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic bottles. We used approximately 23 plastic bottles to make this product. Certified through the Global Recycled Standard.
- Speed: They dry you off quickly and themselves in no time. Each towel absorbs 4x its weight in water, thanks to its 100% post-consumer waste composition.
- Lightweight: Toss it over your shoulder, your board, or in a backpack and go. Because keeping things light and breezy is where it’s at, nobody wants a wet blanket (or towel) weighing them down.
- Versatility: More than a way to dry off, you can slip your Quick-Dry between boards on the way to the beach, wrap up that wet swimsuit before tossing it into your bag, or throw some shade when you need to hide out from the sun.
- Packability: Fold, roll, or scrunch them—these compact microfiber towels are perfect for travel.
- Style: The double-sided print lets you express yourself from any angle. Plus, it does double duty as a hair wrap to keep your back and shoulders dry after you’re out of the water.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Beach Towels?
The main difference between the Quick-Dry towel and the Beach towel, is the type of fabric that is used. The Quick-Dry towel is a microfiber material that is made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles. They are compact and ultra lightweight which makes them dry out incredibly fast. The Beach towel is made with a super soft and absorbent fabric that is entirely made out of cotton. It's thicker, more plush and has that classic terry cloth feel.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Performance Quick-Dry Towel?
They're kind of like siblings, conceptually similar but with their own unique twists. The main difference is the towel's texture and weight. Our Performance Quick-Dry Towels have a terry-like texture and are slightly more heavier. Due to the towel's weight, it'll be a little more absorbent on your body than the traditional version. Our traditional quick-dry towel opts for a smooth texture, keeping things sleek and efficient.
Both options are lightweight and packable but if you're more concerned about the towel drying time speed, our traditional quick-dry option is the way to go.
- How many water bottles are recycled in your polyester?
Our lightweight Quick-Dry towels save approximately 13 plastic bottles. Our performance Quick-Dry towels save approximately 23 plastic bottles.
All Slowtide products are sustainably and ethically sourced.
All of our polyester products (quick-dry towels and ponchos, fleece blankets, and camp blankets) are made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, primarily plastic bottles. The recycled materials are transform into premium polyester fibers which are certified through the Global Recycled Standard. The Global Recycle Standard applies to the full supply chain and addresses traceability, environmental principles, social requirements and labeling.
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colors. Then, tumble dry low.
Quick-Dry Towel Features
- TTeyanaReviewingStaten Lightweight Quick-Dry Travel TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours ago5 Stars
Came just like it was presented
- JJonReviewingStanley Performance Quick-Dry Travel TowelI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week ago4 Stars
Thinner than I was hoping but very vibrant color wise and good quality
- SDScott D M.Verified BuyerReviewingAlthea Lightweight Quick-Dry Travel TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSettle back easy Jim
This towel is bigger than anticipated and is very absorbent. Doesn’t feel as nice as a cotton towel but the space and weight saved is worth it. The colors really pop too. Love it!
- LLukeReviewingShaolin Lightweight Quick-Dry Travel TowelI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month ago4 Stars
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerReviewingTextured Waves Lightweight Quick-Dry Travel TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWavy waves!
Bought this for my 15 year old grandson who loves to surf! Fits in the backpack and so lightweight!