In collaboration with global artists network and creative content studio Love Watts, we introduce the Love Watts Premium Woven Towel, featuring their colorful logo.
Love Watts was founded by curator Jordan Watson. With a mission to provide a platform for emerging artists and make art accessible, Watson has created one of the largest virtual galleries on Earth. Given our mutual interest in promoting art on new mediums, our collaboration with Love Watts was a no brainer.
In addition to the premium woven towel, we also created a collection of 100% recycled Quick-Dry towels featuring five artist who are blazing their own unique trails. Curated by Love Watts, the series features the works of Amanda Picotte, Anna Teiche, Cecilia Granata, Daniel Mercadante and Lindsay Arakawa. When asked about the curation process, Love Watts said “It’s important that people realize that democratizing art really just means allowing yourself to see creativity everywhere. These five artists represent just a part of that spectrum. From a more classical approach like Anna Teiche’s to Lindsay Arakawa’s quick bursts of inspiration, I chose these artists because they occupy their aesthetic worlds with confidence and originality.”
From left to right, the artwork above was created by:
- Amanda Picotte, a fashion and fine art photographer based in New York.
- Lindsay Arakawa, a Tokyo-based digital artist and art buyer.
- Daniel Mercadante, an award winning filmmaker and artist.
- Cecilia Granata, an Italian illustrator and tattooer based in California.
- Anna Teiche, a painter and fiber artist based in California and Washington.