Night & Day Turkish Towel
Lightweight Material - Whether you're headed to the beach or the pool, this lightweight towel is the perfect choice for grab-and-go scenarios. It's designed to be easy to carry and won't weigh you down, no matter where your adventures take you. 210 GSM.
Absorbent & Functional - Designed to be softer and more absorbent with every wash. Dries 3X faster than a standard cotton towel. Oversized and almost double the width of a standard towel. Sand resistant and compact for easy travel. Drawcord loop for faster drying.
Size - 38 x 73 in. | 96.52 x 185.42 cm.
Versatile - It's perfect for any adventure, whether you're headed to the beach, pool, lake, or hot springs. Plus, it can be used as a sarong wrap, scarf, or even as a tablecloth, making it the ultimate multi-purpose accessory.
Sustainable - Made from 100% sustainably sourced cotton. Oeko-Tex 100 & Cotton Leads certified.
All Slowtide products are sustainably and ethically sourced.
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colors. Then, tumble dry low.
What Makes Us Different
If you're looking for a new beach towel, look no further. Our towels are intentionally made with you & the planet in mind. We prioritize sustainability, from how we source our materials, down to our packaging, and want you to not only look good but feel good when using our products.
All About Our Towels
Welcome to the Art of Drying Off. We've designed & engineered towels that help express your passions through a new canvas. Our towels are all equipped with a hanging loop for dying, are made sustainably and ethically, and designed in California & Hawaii. Watch this video to learn a little bit more from our own towel expert, Mr. Bursa.
- EMElise M.Verified BuyerReviewingKamakalaukoa Turkish TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoUse As A Shawl or Wrap
Love the print and warmth when I use in place of a jacket or blanket.
- ADAnahi D.Verified BuyerReviewingTarovine Turkish TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!
Love the size considering I’m a big girl. Definitely worth it.
- DWDonna W.Verified BuyerReviewingKeelee Turkish TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful and functional towel!
Love it!! Took it to the beach and got pelted with sand. Shoot the damp towel and all the sand came off!! Highly recommend!!!
- JPJennifer P.Verified BuyerReviewingKeelee Turkish TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIn love with this print!!
In love with this print!! Pleasantly surprised this Slowtide Keelee is alot larger in size than I’m used to from other brands. Beautiful and per usual the quality is impeccable 🤙🏽♥️️
- KAKristi A.Verified BuyerReviewingOn The Road Turkish TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLight weight but absorbent, this
Light weight but absorbent, this towel is perfect for the beach. I also use it in rotation with my bath towels! It’s holding up awesome in the wash. I really like to colors of it as well! I might consider getting another one.