Say hello to Creative Canvas 2021!
Slowtide exists to provide a new medium for art and self expression. By turning an everyday essential into a functional piece of art, we have created a broader reaching canvas for all environments. We work with world renowned artists and photographers, including Takashi Murakami, Kevin Lyons, Don Pendleton, Mark McIinnis, Sebo Walker, William LaChance and Ty Williams, and now we are looking for our next great collaboration!
We want to reward your creativity! Please submit your art and photography via Instagram and show us how your creative canvas would make the perfect Slowtide Tapestry Blanket or Quick Dry Towel.
Please review the rules to enter.
We will select one artist & one photographer and each will receive:
- $500 cash
- $500 worth of Slowtide product
- $1000 donated on your behalf to a charity of your choice
The contest will be judged by Juxtapoz editor Evan Pricco, Photographer Alana Spencer, Slowtide Creative Director Wylie Von Tempsky and artist Evan Mock. Your work will also be made into limited edition woven tapestry blankets or your photo made into a limited edition quick dry towel.
- All submissions must feature the hashtag #slowtidecreativecanvas in the caption and tag @slowtide to be entered.
- All PHOTO submissions must be available in RECTANGULAR format and high resolution.
- All ART submissions must be submitted in 4x5 or 2x1 format.
- All submissions must be posted by 12pm PST on October 15, 2021
- Art can be new or old, but please submit only your original work.