Slowtide exists to provide a new medium for art and self expression. By turning an everyday essential into a functional piece of art, we have created a broader reaching canvas for all environments. We work with world renowned artists, photographers and art organizations such as Takashi Murakami, Todd St. John, Ty Williams, Don Pendleton, Keith Haring Foundation, Real Fun, Wow!, Beyond The Streets, and more. Now, we’re looking for our next great collaboration and we want to reward YOUR creativity!
Please submit your art and photography via Instagram and show us how your creative canvas would make the perfect Slowtide Tapestry Blanket or Quick Dry Towel. Please review the rules to enter.
We will select one artist & one photographer. Each winner will receive:
- $1,000 cash
- $1,000 worth of Slowtide product
- $1,000 donated on your behalf to a charity of your choice
- Your work will be made into limited edition woven tapestry blankets or your photo made into a limited edition quick dry towel.
- The winners' work will be showcased in an upcoming charity art show.
- All submissions must feature the hashtag #slowtidecreativecanvas in the caption and tag @slowtide on Instagram to be entered.
- All PHOTO submissions must be available in RECTANGULAR format and high resolution.
- All ART submissions must be submitted in 4x5 or 2x1 format.
- All submissions must be posted by 12pm PST on August 31th, 2022
- Art can be new or old, but please submit only your original work.
- READY, SET, CREATE.